• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 x Randall modded modules 800 and Deluxe

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baguru

Reaction score
As title suggests two randall modules in boxes modded by Rowdy Mods. Guy I bought syn2 and these off says he did the modifications. I don't know much about em other than they sound great, the 800 is incredibly versatile and searing gain without a drive.
Im just after my syn2s to be filled with synergy for optimising channels. Would trade both for a single synergy high gain module other than the iicp which I have.

$250aud each in Melbourne Australia.

Attachments

• 20230513_095932.jpg
    20230513_095932.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 5
As title suggests two randall modules in boxes modded by Rowdy Mods. Guy I bought syn2 and these off says he did the modifications. I don't know much about em other than they sound great, the 800 is incredibly versatile and searing gain without a drive.
Im just after my syn2s to be filled with synergy for optimising channels. Would trade both for a single synergy high gain module other than the iicp which I have.

Would you ship to usa?

Are these still available for sale? Will you ship to USA??

I'm in Melbourne, Oakleigh. I have a synergy freidman BE module I can trade if your interested.

Or I have a synergy SOLODANO SLO module,or a fryette PITTBULL ULTRA LEAD, A FRIEDMAN BE-DLX, OR like I stated above ☝️☝️I have a SALVATION AUDIO ANGEL ...THAT MODULE PUTS ALL OF THEM TO SHAME!!