Any love for the Fryette Deliverance module??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Module

Reaction score
I've had like 8 modules now and just got the 6505. I have to say the Deliverance is my overall fav for its versatile range of adjustments. Also has the most low end thump kick of anything I've tried without getting too muddy.

I dig that one as well. But The Deliverance has special features other modules do not have and a range of adjust that is just amazing.

Interesting. I had a D120 back in the day that I received in a trade. Really hated how dry it was and sold it quickly. I like clarity in amps but it also was real twangy as well. I just picked up the Uber and PB modules which the Uber kicks *** and the PB gives me my Engl fix. I am looking at which module to get next. Seems like the 6505 is the new \m/ one to get maybe?

I've had 8 modules now maybe 9, and the 4 I chose to keep are the Deliverance, BB/BE, 6505, and the ENGL Powerball. They suit my playing the best so far. I don't think there is a bad Synergy module it's just what rings the "cow bell" for you as a player.

Just had a 6505 land and sold a Deliverance, before it showed up, trying to stick to the one in one out rule. The 6505 sounded really good on the first run through but, I will buy another Deliverance. Just works so well with an SD1 out in front.

I still favor the Deliverance myself as a extremely versatile module, also just keep coming back to the BB/BE module as well. I have been trying to get into the 6505 and gradually getting some tweaks I like. The ENGL Powerball is also a fav for a diverse cleaner and gain channel combo. I still don't quite get why they made the two channels on the 6505 the same, I seem to prefer the more diverse channel differing ones. I recently got some of the new Origin pedals and I have been trying to work those into the system finding the best positions to place them. It's funny I thought the Pultec type M-EQ would be the one I'd like but I prefer the DCX boost/preamp. Origin suggested to place it in front of my Cali76 if running a more cleaner setting and low comp high blend. Got to love Origin. I wish I would have kept my custom big model Revival drive but honestly Synergy just doesn't need that much correction in structure. Thinking of getting a compact drive but the lower gain one. Currently my main drives are the Origin Halycon and the Greer Lightspeed, a very cool combination stack.

Well I got one of the older TDX Fender style modules and it bumped the BB/BE for a slot. Best clean channel I have tried and moderate gain tweed side just a hoot to play.