Any UK/EU Randall users here?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsh

Reaction score
Just bought by Randall RM4 and a couple of modules (still on their way from the US), and wanna get a Randall community going here in EU like you guys have in the US - might be really useful in swapping modules etc :) ...Especially coz shipping + import duties from the states can be steep.

So, how many of you are from Europe? And if someone from the UK (especially London) replies, I'm gonna be really pleased! :p

Hi,

Up until recently I had a Randall G75 combo, but ended up getting rid of it.
I'm off to the London Guitar Show soon with the aim of checking out either the 50 watt MTS head or the combo, ideally I want to get the new 50 watt Lynch box if I can find a dealer in the UK, that can get me one at a decent price, which isn't going to be easy :twisted:

Ah, do buy the Lynch Box and we can start trading modules here. Do you live in London, by any chance?

Hey, whens the guitar show happening? Watched Paul Gilbert there last year - awesome show! 8)

Well in the Netherlands here

I ordered a RM4 with Treadplate and SL+ back late feb, but seems the US has no hurry
fixing their economic crisis since they still haven't shipped to my dealer yet :lol:

I live in the Netherlands as well. I have not delt with any dealers of here yet... Being from the US(and going back) and I earn my money in $s and not euros I cant really afford anything over here. I ordered my stuff from the states(ebay) and am modding what I have. Good luck on your search

Hi
I'm in Croydon - 20 mins south of central London
I have an Egnater M4 and a load of modules and am awaiting a Randall RM4 too and have a load of Randall modules too
Just scored a Super V that was signed by Lynch which is cool
I hope to get some units modified too

Be cool to get to know more Randall users

Cool, i'm in wapping - not too far from u. I just moved from a Triaxis to ah RM4 setup and am loving it. Let me know what modules you have and we could start trading them!

The London Guitar Show starts on the 11th June, which is the trade day, & is open to the public on the 12th-14th.
I was out of the country last year, so I'm making up for it this year..

I usually exhibit my custom built guitars at the London Guitar Show, but for the last 2 years have not done it as they made some changes to the format, increased the price of having a stand at the show and most stupidly made the dates clash with Download Festival and Isle of Wight Festival

I will be at the show on the Thursday and the Sunday as a guest

Maybe next year I will have a stand again

Steve Vai's playing on one of the days! I'm gonna go whatever day he's on. He's such an amazing guitarist!

Hmm...after much fighting with myself, I've decided to give the London Guitar Show a miss...because I'm going to Download Festival - woohoo!

Killswitch, Opeth, Slipknot, Dream Theater and more....its gonna be awesome! 8)

DC Widowmaker said:
West of London here. Harsh - I'm the guy you recently bought a module from.

Ah, hey man! Welcome to the forum - I see you took me up on the forum recommendation - this is an awesome place for Randall users. Very few of us European users here, sadly...But hey, looking forward to seeing more of your posts here. :)