Axess Electroincs MFC5 Midi Pedal Help!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkhampt

Reaction score
I recently pick up a Axess MFC5 Midi pedal to give me more control over my RM100C and G major, than the standard Randall 3 button pedal provided. I thought programming it would be as easy as the standard pedal, just select the channel you want to use on the pedal and the amp and hold the button in for several seconds and your done! However it doesn?t seem to be working the same way for the MFC5 pedal. Can anyone offer me some help to get my RM100C, G Major, and MFC5 pedal all talking to each other! Thanks Bryan

First go to http://www.axess-electronics.com/ and get the manual for the MFC5. You need to make sure it's on the same midi channel first. Then make sure it's sending program change information.

Select the bank and program # then select the channel on your RM100. For the G-Major you need to make sure the patch you want will respond to the midi progam change number that the MFC5 is sending. This is easiest if you save the patch to the same program # but you can map them as well.

It's really pretty easy to set up once you've read through the manual.

It will work because the midi in the RM series was designed by Axess.