Beautifully Simplistic

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcg8

Reaction score
RIG2_zps266e4683.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Ricknast1985 wrote: Nice! What pups are loaded in the gibson?

Rick,
The pickups in the LPC are a set of Bare Knuckle "Rebel Yells". They have the optional burnt chrome covers.

Love the cab. Did you re-tolex or have someone do it?

Ned Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:08 am Post subject:
Love the cab. Did you re-tolex or have someone do it?

Ned,
There is an older gentleman that lives in Buffalo, NY that re-tolexed and grill clothed my Marshall. He has been working in the music industry since the 60's and his work is absolutely stunning.

Do you use both heads and switch between them? That would be cool to have six preamps available!
The work on the Marshall is stunning!

Rick wrote: Do you use both heads and switch between them? That would be cool to have six preamps available!
The work on the Marshall is stunning!

Ricky,
I haven't experimented in running both heads at the same time. I had just finished installing Jaded Faith Fog Lifters in both heads, Re-Tubing them and I put a green LED bar in the Randall, so I figured I'd take a picture and post it.

I've owned the Marshall for about 20 years and it was beat to S@$t from my playing out days....So 3 years ago a friend recommended this older gentleman to me. As it turns out, he used to work for Fender in the 60's and he's got ALL kinds of vintage swag and gear to prove it....anyways I brought in my MOD 50 so he could match the tolex and grill cloth for the Marshall & the rest is history.