• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

blackface stocker for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbt62

Reaction score
i have a blackface module, 100.00, PLUS shipping and insurance, pp gift option. good deals with feefop, mfred, jayDA, mr. marcus, and alowerdeep, or check my feedback on ebay jbt62. will consider trades plus cash on jf, salvo, or sg modules. really looking for a good vox module and an sg mk22. email directly at [email protected] or call 502-507-3112. thanks. will be glad to send individual pix if needed.

jbt62 said:
1 ultra, 1 modern, 2 xtc, 2 recto, 1 jtm 125.00 each shipped, pp gift option. good deals with feefop, mfred, and alowerdeep, or check my feedback on ebay jbt62. will do a package deal, and will consider may consider trades on jf, salvo, or sg modules. really looking for a good vox module and an sg mk22. email directly to [email protected] or call 502-507-3112. thanks, john will be glad to send pix if needed. don't know how to post pix on the forum[/img]

Here are the pics:

thanks to alowerdeep for posting pictures for me !! if you need individual shots, please email me directly at [email protected] or text 502-507-3112

the modern is alot more bassy/scooped sounding...I liked it but alot dont...supposed to be a high gain vox.....

send rblyn a note, he was looking for stockers. Might be interested in one of the ones you have left..

Kapo_Polenton said:
send rblyn a note, he was looking for stockers. Might be interested in one of the ones you have left..

Yeah looked at these...really wanting to try to get black faceplates on some of these- If I cant find any...I would come back to some of the offers I had and get silver faceplates..

ultra is gone via mr. marcus. the rest are still available. trades and pkg deals considered.