Brahma C3 Config

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alboz28

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone share the array of caps and resistors for C3 in the Brahma module in a simplified way (even a simple drawing) Also the values in C6 - C7 and C13

Thank you !

To me, this makes the Brahma the Brahma. I had Dave Friedman make me one and the values weren't exactly the same. Since he designed the Brahma, I figured he knew what he wanted and it sounded roughly the same. I made up some little PCBs to do Brahma setups on C3 with a couple of jumpers for a "normal" .001, some other value and the Brahma. I'm not sure where I put them but I have it on one of my modules.

very nice - thanks for the info - I am going to try this on my Brown module

I had a JF Brahma as my #1 tone for years. When I moved away from my RM100's, that was the last piece to go. Now that I am in on the Synergy stuff, I really wish I would have kept that one around. If I can find a decent price on one, I can't find a reason not to snag it!

Which reminds me, I need to change my sig.

Cool - I am glad you shared that as I am finding that while I like most of the Synergy stuff with my SYN50 head, there are some of the Randall modules that just sound great thru the Synergy head. It's funny how with some of the Synergy modules although they are 2 Channel there seems to one channel that everyone doesnt like. I love the Engl, SLO and Bogner stuff but I struggle with the Marshall stuff and find that the tweaked or modded Randall modules get me closer to what I want for those tones