can I ask why my post was deleted?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just post a partial PCB design of the grail. I was offering to make available the PCB design if I receive the help to finish the PCB. I`m needing the schematic of the recto, or grail or a picture of the back part of the PCB.

I have been in DIY forums for more than 17 years, musicelectronics, ax84, groupdiy, diystompboxes, plexilandia, etc. and it is first time that one of my post is deleted.

as far as I know randall is not producing these modules and I`m doing this just for educational purposes. it seem that some people here want to have a monopoly.

I don`t understand why the DIY forum... better buy it yourself from ME...

I don't know what monopoly you imagine is going on, but no one here is reverse engineering the modules & producing PCBs. Many are modifying the original circuits, and this section of the forum is predominantly about modification and repair.

Maybe you should get directly in touch with a moderator rather than speculating in the forums about why your post was removed?

The post in question was deleted from my iPhone (big fingers, small screen) by accident. I wrote you a message to apologize once I realized who the poster was.

Do keep in mind the technology is patented and it's not advisable to make replications for sale without permission.

well problem solved. Sorry if I did a storm in a glass of water but I was a bit angry.

my intention never was make things for sale.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=UzYLAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&hl=es#v=onepage&q&f=false

here is the patent, I didn't know that an aplication could be patented. I wonder if modular consoles are patented too.

I bet a schematic can?t be patented. even they did some reverse engineering on each module, nothing is completly original.

cheerz

12afael said:
well problem solved. Sorry if I did a storm in a glass of water but I was a bit angry.

my intention never was make things for sale.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=UzYLAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&hl=es#v=onepage&q&f=false

here is the patent, I didn't know that an aplication could be patented. I wonder if modular consoles are patented too.

I bet a schematic can?t be patented. even they did some reverse engineering on each module, nothing is completly original.

cheerz
I've found over the years that the few times a thread of mine has been deleted on any forum, it has been accidental. The mod often didn't even realize the mistake until the deletion was brought to his attention.

Mattfig said:
I am working on a patent for black goo and then you guys are all screwed! :twisted:
:D

tyar3.jpg