Combo to Head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHunter

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know of a conversion from the RM100 combo into a Rm100 head.

The only issue i see is that well its all upside-down on the Combo but could a head be built where the tubes can hang down.

Anything helps. Links, ideas, any thing.

Dustin.

I honestly think it'd be better to just sell the combo and use the money to buy a head.

The amount of time just wouldn't be worth it compared to selling or trading for a head.

TheHunter said:
Does anyone out there know of a conversion from the RM100 combo into a Rm100 head.

The only issue i see is that well its all upside-down on the Combo but could a head be built where the tubes can hang down.

Dustin.

Buy an RM100 headshell, move handle and feet from bottom to top...flip the Randall logo and install Combo chassis?

JKD said:
TheHunter said:

Dustin.

Buy an RM100 headshell, move handle and feet from bottom to top...flip the Randall logo and install Combo chassis?

This might work I didnt really think about doing that. Hell i could just build one for less than the cost of a randall shell and tolex it myself. MAYBE

Dustin.