Dan Donegan's Live Rig - another reason why I respect him

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Found this video today while looking on YouTube, it's Dan Donegan's guitar tech going through Dan's live rig. This is yet another reason why I respect Dan...he actually uses the gear he endorses or did endorse (since Randall isn't selling his signature module anymore). This video is recent too only one tour ago and in video you'll see his rm4 setup with 3 of his 1086's and a clean module ran into three rt250's. He also still uses 2 of his digitech weapon pedals too :).

Nice to see him use these he endorses unlike some other artists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=f8CfNLSOcKA

I saw that vid too. I love watching the pro's gear rundowns. I have to say that I was happy to see his MTS rig was on tour with him.

Disturbed toured my corner of the planet earlier this year and his live sound was awesome. So good to see he still uses the MTS gear.

I'm not a big Disturbed fan but I was at their concert earlier this year in Adelaide and Dan's live tone was awesome indeed! I had wondered if it actually was the sig amp, in this vid I see he has the treble pretty much to the max, and after trying his settings it does sound pretty brutal.

I enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting it. Great to see him using the RM4 still. The shot of his setting was the kicker. Makes me want another 1086. :lol: He also gave great detail to all his gear and uses. Now Ive got to go watch more. :twisted:

I subscribe to Premier Guitar Mag. and I love it. I saw this vid and it made me wonder if any of those modules have any mods done to them. Even though his endorsement deal with US Musicorp went up in flames, he still is smart enough to stick with MTS. He no longer uses Washburn. That should say something about the value he places on his MTS rig.

Firefighter1428 said:
What is that first module?
He uses the Blackface, SL+, and 1086 modules.
Check this link out, bro...
http://www.uberproaudio.com/who-plays-what/195-disturbed-dan-donegans-guitar-gear-rig-and-equipment
This should answer all of your Dan Donegan gear related questions.
:twisted: :shock: :twisted:

Daryl said:
Firefighter1428 said:
What is that first module?
He uses the Blackface, SL+, and 1086 modules.
Check this link out, bro...
http://www.uberproaudio.com/who-plays-what/195-disturbed-dan-donegans-guitar-gear-rig-and-equipment
This should answer all of your Dan Donegan gear related questions.
:twisted: :shock: :twisted:

Uberproaudio doesn't get anything right.

He only is using a CLEAN and 3 1086's in his RM4. Just check the video.
Premiere Guitar rig rundowns always rule. I figured everyone had saw thing video before. I subscribe to Premiere Guitar plus search through youtube all the time for guitar tones. He has those 1086 modules all maxed out on the level which I usually think makes the modules sound muddy and extra terrible.

schlagdog said:
Uberproaudio doesn't get anything right.

He only is using a CLEAN and 3 1086's in his RM4. Just check the video.
Premiere Guitar rig rundowns always rule. I figured everyone had saw thing video before. I subscribe to Premiere Guitar plus search through youtube all the time for guitar tones. He has those 1086 modules all maxed out on the levels which I usually think makes the modules sound muddy and extra terrible.
My bad...
You can see it in the video if you look carefully...
Thanks Schlag..
:wink: