• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dan Johnson Custom guitar

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebornself27

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Dan Johnson from Custom Guitar Works in Ohio custom Made guitar for John Comprix from a band called Beyond Fear it was made in 2003 i believe .And i have to say that it is a sweet guitar action is super low everything about this guitar is high quality sounds sick very clear.I don't like Emg's mostly but the Emg 81 in this guitar it sounds good.its got a ebony board mahogany body neck through 100 percent hand made Locking Sperzel tuners 1 volume knob diamond plate front and back cavity cover the inlay on the 12th fret is of a fist and the inlay on the headstock as well all hand done this isnt a cheapy guitar and it cost well over $1000 the neck reminds me of a Usa gibson sg and the guitar is very heavy its solid.Im asking $475 shipped or trade for Modules with cash on your end becuase trade is worth much more my cash asking price
1116001425.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture017.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture016.jpg
[/IMG]
[/img]
Picture018.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture014.jpg
[/IMG][/img]

Here is Dans info if anyone has questions about the guitar
Daniel Johnson Custom Guitar Works
Dan Johnson
1951 South Main St
Akron, OH 44301
330 807 7472

He makes the guitars for KK Downing of Judas Priest

Super cool. I have a friend that has had me diamond plate his guitars in the past. I have even made lug nut knobs to match. Those were more costly and looked better on guitars that had a big body. Hope you make a sale. :D :D

BigBrewtus said:
Super cool. I have a friend that has had me diamond plate his guitars in the past. I have even made lug nut knobs to match. Those were more costly and looked better on guitars that had a big body. Hope you make a sale. :D :D

YA its a great guitar super custom dont really want to sell it but bills call to me lol..thanks Josh