• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dean Slime #7 & Pimpburst ML Big Price Drop

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berserker

Reaction score
To pay off a medical bill, I have put up all my spare guitars. My Slime, my Pimpburst and my DKMLF.

The pimp specs:
-22 frets
-Rosewood board
-MOP Blocks
-Single ply binding
-All blacked out hardware
-Sperzels
-Tusq nut
-Mahogany body and neck (set neck of course)
-Dunlop Strap Locks
-Thin C

MLFS012.jpg

MLFS013.jpg

MLFS016.jpg

MLFS014.jpg

MLFS017.jpg

No dings or scratches that I could notice. Comes with case. The back is actually deeper than the pictures show. Asking $350.

No pups right now, I can sell both with or without. I have stock pups on hand right now, not much else.

The Slime specs:
-22 frets
-Rosewood board
-Abalone Dots
-Single ply binding
-OFR
-Mahogany body and neck (set neck of course)
-Dunlop Strap Locks
-Coil tapped Dimarzio Distortion bridge
-Seymour Duncan 59 in the neck
-V neck

Deans024.jpg

Deans040.jpg

Deans038.jpg

Deans023.jpg

Deans028.jpg

According to a lot of people this is the best looking slime on the board. A few chips and dings, all small but that's how I got her.
Comes with case. Asking $550.

Shipping is separate and I'll ship anywhere in the world as long as the buyer pays shipping and I only ask for the exact costs, I'll provide receipts if necessary. If you want a pair of pickups thrown in that you have, I'll install them for free.

I really need the money but consider partial trades. I'm fairly certain I'll only need to sell one or two of these to make up the difference my insurance won't.