dummy pics

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhuard75

Reaction score
toprt2.jpg

toprm4.jpg

rightside.jpg

leftside.jpg

front.jpg

you need to get yourself a rack my friend. Safely keep those rack peices together. :wink:

how do you like the Eventide? Is it worth the bucks? I have always wanted a h3000.

to be honest, i love the fact that the processor can be 100% transparant AT TIMES. beyond that. tough to judge if this is worth the bucks. i got this one used from a friend. i wouldnt pay 2 grand for this unit "today" based on my limited hands on knowledge of processors. 4 months from now i may be singing a different story.

the effects can seem complicated with a chorus that has 7 delays built into the effect at once. but the algorithm concept isnt tough to grasp. but haveing over a hunderd of them to combine to build effect chains is overlwheming at first when you want to just wet your rythem channel a little.

I have a digitech 33B ips that i got and havent really played with much and a TC 2290 coming in the mail next week. I have hads lots of luck with the TC g system and like that. the g system has a usb to connect to the computer to program and save, makes it alot easier to set up presets. does it have usb yet to program from a computer? Id like to play with one ,not that i have the fingers or skills for it but would be fun.