E2 petition! Let's make this happen!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good idea - what Bruce will need is for us to show the colour of our money, so he can assess the viability of bringing it to market.

There is clearly a desire for certain products:
M4
E2
Modules

Bruce will be pleased that we love his products and designs but he will need to be 100% certain of the sales viability before ploughing his energies back into these products

For my own desires I would like a switcher that can work with 2/3/4 M4s or RM4s for my legion of modules.
Maybe the Egnater SS4 is suitable, but would I ever find one?

A lot of the requests for things like switching and other MIDI options seem to be the big thing. Wasn't Axxess electronics doing all of that for him? Maybe it's because they've gone under and he doesn't have a source for that end of it anymore? Then again...maybe there is just no money in it, in the end it's still a business.

That said..in the last year I've taken the time to do things like install the Foglifter boards, play around with NOS tubes and tube combinations, tinker with different speakers, etc. Not to mention all the modded modules and other options that are out there. I've gotten to the point where I'm REALLY happy with the tones I'm getting, but it's a lot of work and a lot of $$$ to take that route. For some the idea of.... "I've got a Fender and a Marshall, what more do I need?" is a very real thing. It's definitely a concept for the person that likes to tinker with things a bit more.

But sure...bring on the E2! I'd love to have one.