EBTECH into the old M4 serial loop ???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michel

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,
i?ve been some noise/level sucks with my old version M4 .
when i put my pedals ( boss oc2 japan/v-wha/535q/cs3 humphrey mods/mt2 humphrey mods and a ac xotic into the input it makes a terrible hum that with the single channel egnater modern high gain is impossible to take off ( inclueded using a hush IIcx and a boss ns2 ) and i?ve to push the gain at 10 o?clock ?cause if it passes this i can?t play confortable but i think that this module doesn?t been made for this gain setup .
Another question is that if i put all of them into the serial loop the noise is missing but effects donn?t run exactly , the level and their function is sucked completely and in this loop only push a bbe sonic maximizer.
the question is if a must buy a Ebtech 2 Channel Hum Eliminator-Ground Loop Fix or Ebtech 2 Channel Line Level Shiter & Hum Eliminator ??? or another thing ???
Thanks from Spain .

It sounds like you have a pedal with a bad ground or a ground loop with your pedal power and amp power.

Do you try the pedals one at a time to see what causes it?

3 Mile Stone said:
If you have no pedals hooked up is the noise still there?

Thanks at first ,
if i only put on the jack into the input ( without any pedal ) it appears the noise only in the modern high gain channel ( single egnater modern high gain but not in the erect channel ) and if i put them into the serial loop the effects the compressor sounds very very bad like the wha that sounds like a sinte-fuzz-wha ( without dinamic/volumen and the distortion became like a fuzz ).
Into the serial loop i only can put a BBE sonic maximizer , in the pararell loop the boss dd6 and rc2 and the rest of pedals into the input ( with the noise but they sounds well )
The power of the pedals is a T-Rex Fuel Tank .