• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EGNATER M4 + 4 Modules - OFF THE MARKET

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlord1974

Reaction score
CHANGE OF PLANS. THIS PACKAGE IS NO LONGER FOR SALE

OK guys, so here's the deal......

I have it in my mind that I need to pick up something I have come across, and the only way it is going to happen is if I unload something I currently have.

With that in mind, I am putting this out as a "limited time offer". Basically, if the item I want sells before this, I will not be selling this package afterall.

The below will be sold as a package only. I am not interested in piecing it out or trades. All items are super clean, 100% functional and in excellent++++ cosmetic condition.....

Package will include:
* Egnater M4 chassis
* Egnater dual channel EG3/4 module
* Randall Brahma module (white face plate; has had the correction mod done on it)
* Salvation Mods Stoner AD (with faceplate)
* GigMods Recto (with faceplate, 'Tight' switch and 'Orange/Red' switch)

Price is USD $1,695 via PayPal Gift Option (or, add 3% for fees) and will include shipping to lower 48 CONUS or Canada from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Get it while the gettin's good......

Pics for your viewing pleasure.....

M4-FrontFace.jpg

M4-ChassisTop2.jpg

M4-ChassisTop.jpg

Thanks, Scott!

As for the Leafs?.....They're already booking their tee times for the summer! :lol:

Legalize (Maple Leaf) Canada! :)

Another reference for Rob....great guy to deal with and that M4 is the bomb, was may main pre-amp for a good few years.

Thanks, Steve!

I actually have a few M4's and a MOD50, so even if this one sells, I'll remain in the modular game!

Updated, with pics.

And I had a :doh: moment. When I put all this out to take the pictures, I grabbed the TWIN module, not the T/D. Anyways, same difference. The package comes with the T/D.

Thanks!

It's not too often a package like this pops up.

Don't make me put it on eBay guys - it will sell for more than this.......

BUY ME! :D

Bump for change in package being offered.

The good news?...

It's still a great price for a clean M4 and four cool modules.
- shipped to the purchaser's door via UPS!

Come on, guys!... Put those tax refunds to good use!

Hey Matt:

Yeah, I know you lust after that Stoner AD. It is a great module. I'll be sad to see it go, as I had been using it as my main rhythm tone for a little while now. Actually, I was using that M4 as it is listed:

* Brahma for a gritty, just breaking up crunch tone
* Stoner AD for a good, Brit-rhythm
* Egnater EG3/4 for a hot-rodded Marshall rhythm and a nice, smooth, smoky high gain lead tone
* Recto for, well, Rectifier grind

Anyways, I am really looking to unload this entire thing as a package. You could always buy it and then flip the M4 chassis and the 3 other modules.....at least you would have the Stoner AD! :D

I can foresee The Figster shelling out the cash! :D
Then parting out what he doesnt want. Hehehehe
I will take the Brahma. lol
You know Fig wants another RM4!!

BigBrewtus said:
I can foresee The Figster shelling out the cash! :D
Then parting out what he doesnt want. Hehehehe
I will take the Brahma. lol
You know Fig wants another RM4!!

My magic 8-Ball says "quite possibly." I'll have to consult my Ouija board and tea leaves as well before a decision is rendered... :lol:

Where wre you two months ago when I would have jumped on this deal like Charlie Sheen on a hooker?!

I recognize a lot of you guys just can't stand to look at this package for sale, so I have decided to change my plans. LOL. I'm going to hold onto it for the time being.

Cheers!

Rob

hoth said:
Where wre you two months ago when I would have jumped on this deal like Charlie Sheen on a hooker?!

He was buying that same M4...LOL