Egnater Modules_New_Handmade in Michigan

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruce egnater

Reaction score
Egnater "dual channel" modules for use with Egnater Modular amps or Randall MTS amps. Hand made in Detroit, Michigan. If you know what these are, they need no explanation. All models below are available. This latest version has two new features added. A voicing switch that gives you a cool, alternate midrange voicing. Also, a mini toggle switch that makes either the A or B channel accessible in the Randall MTS amps. Previously, when using a dual channel Egnater module in a Randall MTS amp, you could only access the A channel. With this switch, you can select which of the channels, A or B, will come on when you select that slot on your amp. You still can't footswitch between the A and B channels but you can preset which one you want to have come on.

$385 (includes USPS shipping in the US)

Contact me directly at [email protected]

Available models:
T/D (Fender Twin/Deluxe)
B'Man (Like a 4x10 Bassman)
SL (Plexi-ish to JCM800/2204)
SL2 (JCM to way hot Mashall)
SL2X (An even more aggressive SL2, tighter and brighter)
EG3/4 (Moderate to high gain. Smooth like channels 3 and 4 from our Egnater IE4 preamp)
EG5 (A more aggressive version of the EG3/4)
COD (California Over Drive. Dumble/Boogie MK2 inspired)
Erect (Dual Rectifier high gain mode/RED)
VX (Vox AC30)

bruce egnater said:
Actually the Egnater dual channel modules have always been made in Detroit.
I know, sir. I think it's great that you are still manufacturing stateside. Like all of us here, we are huge fans of your work. I like the new switching options on the mods. It sounds like more flexibility for an already flexible platform. Kudos!!