• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(ENDED) Lots of Synergy Stuff, Bloomington, Indiana

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btownninja

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to move across the country. Moving prices are outrageous so I need to downsize all my stuff unfortunately.

I'd really prefer to sell all this locally. It's an all or nothing package at this point. Not selling each piece separately.

SYN-2
SYN-5050
Synergy 2x12 Cab (maybe)

Modules:
SLO
TDLX
Savage
Plexi
Vai Signature

I'm not pricing these insane or anything as I'd still really like to keep it all, but if I can sell it for it's worth to make the move easier, I'm willing to do so.

btownninja said:
I'm getting ready to move across the country. Moving prices are outrageous so I need to downsize all my stuff unfortunately.

I'd really prefer to sell all this locally, but I also have most of it on Reverb. Here's what I'm trying to sell.

SYN-2
SYN-5050
Synergy 2x12 Cab (maybe)

Modules:
SLO
TDLX
Savage
Plexi
Vai Signature

I'm not pricing these insane or anything as I'd still really like to keep it all, but if I can sell it for it's worth to make the move easier, I'm willing to do so.
Any of this still available?

Sort of. I'm not interested in parting any of it out separately right now though. All or nothing and I move soon, so sale would need to take place asap before I load it all into the moving truck

Only exception is the 2x12. I could potentially sell that by itself, but again, wouldn't be looking to sell at a huge loss since I love it.