• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ENGL INVADER 150 watts *SOLD**

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: My god Dan!!!!Back to MTS I suppose :lol: I can't wait for the Hairy Brown Eye :twisted:

Yes sir!!
Back to the MTS!!
That is the FIRST mod I am getting!
Friedman's Brown eye.......
Wait....that dont sound too cool does it?? hahaha
I guess his Brown Eye PLEXI mod!!!
:lol:

tonymustang302 said:
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup,
after going on the merry go round of amps.....I am back with the Randall MTS. Would love to keep them all......but...hahaha
You know the score. :D
Pound for pound.....MTS is the way to do it.
Long Live Randall!! 8)

Hell yes!!! Dan is the man. Can't wait to get this beast. I will probably go back to Randall MTS a 3rd time after this. Which is why the guys I sell them to are close friends so I can buy them back. :lol:

I hear you on that one!
I once had a Mark Cameron modded Marshall that me and another guy sold back and forth TWO DIFFERENT TIMES!!
Talk about nuts eh?
Its always good to go out and try the different waters though! :wink:

Enjoy this BEAST Mike!!!

krazyhick2 said:
Hell yes!!! Dan is the man. Can't wait to get this beast. I will probably go back to Randall MTS a 3rd time after this. Which is why the guys I sell them to are close friends so I can buy them back. :lol:

I hate you, i just got the funds and now found out it's sold **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want that flipping amp.

Tony H.

Well Tony, at least its still here in the "family"....
I am sure it might be passed around once old Mikey is done rocking out!!
:twisted:

Very likely since Dan seems to always come back to the MTS club. If I decide to let it go somewhere down the road, I will be sure to keep in the FAMILY. This forum is probably the best I have seen when it comes to cool MF's, and people that actually know their ****. Which is why I won't be leaving the Randall family ever. Besides, it won't be long before Pete, Dave, or some other member of the Randall family finds a way to get the tones of our Dream Amps in a module.

"Oh you can try to leave.....but we ALL COME BACK!!" Muwhahahaha!!
Sorry....sorta dramatic on that one! 8)
But yes....this is my 5th round with the MTS and just DROOLING to get back in the game! Tweakers Paradise!!
This after going thru Splawn Nitro, Framus Cobra, Modded Marshalls, Engl amps.....all amps are VERY GOOD....but I just love the versatility of the Randalls.
Rock on Bros!!!!

Danno is out............. :D

krazyhick2 said:
Very likely since Dan seems to always come back to the MTS club. If I decide to let it go somewhere down the road, I will be sure to keep in the FAMILY. This forum is probably the best I have seen when it comes to cool MF's, and people that actually know their s*&t. Which is why I won't be leaving the Randall family ever. Besides, it won't be long before Pete, Dave, or some other member of the Randall family finds a way to get the tones of our Dream Amps in a module.
The best thing to do.....get it OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM!! I was TORCHERING myself for months before I bought the Engl....Just HAD TO HAVE that TONE!!!
Then.......WANTING THE FRAMUS COBRA.....
And trust me.....its KILLER!!! But....I just like the MTS for the Overall scheme of things...and another reason....BILLS!!!
Smacked my car up hittin a deer about 2 months back. And I realized....cant keep em all!! And another MTS amp was a easy deal on the forum so no worries.
Enjoy the Music. Thats what its REALLY all about right? :wink:

Another good thing? Music gear holds its value VERY WELL. There is always another musician willing to buy it. Then he can sell what he has to someone.....then HE can buy something else.....hahaha
Never ending pattern!! But yes I have owned MANY TOP NOTCH Amps thru the years and have loved them all in their own way. Havent really owned a "terrible" amp yet!! :wink: