• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Egnater MOD100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny777

Reaction score
This is my favorite possession and the best amp I'll ever own, but I'm really down on my luck financially. I don't think I'll go to eBay, so if it doesn't sell here, then destiny is telling me to keep her. I'm the original and only owner.

It's in new condition - even the tubes are original. I've only played her at shows, since rehearsal studios all have high gain amps around here and I use my tiny Crate practice amp in my apartment.

Comes w original footswitch and even the original Egnater packaging. This is the best opportunity for you to get a MOD100 other than actually getting it from Bruce. No modules are included.

I'm listed on the "Good Guys List" many times.

$1800 plus $75 shipping. I'm only selling for the money, so I don't want any trades and I'm not lowering the price. I'll just keep her if she doesn't sell. Thank you for reading and best wishes.