• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: JF Voxless - 240 shipped ConUS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Here is Voxless #1 (labeled on bottom as such)

That middle toggle is unlabeled but really adds a nice girth to the tone...Sounds sweet!

240 shipped in ConUS w/paypal gift. Thanks! This one has a bright switch, AC30/DC30 selector, Low/Mid selector, mid dial, and a boost...I believe those are more features than on the standard...Though that is just from looking at the JF page...

Will consider any straight trades for JF high gainers...Sorry, no MarkX, XMG, RVerb...

mikegyver said:
Fig, yeah I sort of figured that you have like a stack of 3 or so Mark X's just sitting around your kitchen anyways.

No more Mark Xs here...I loved them when I had them but had to trade those Pokemons away...I'm sure there will be another passing through here sometime...Just not any time right away...

Latest posts