• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: JF XTC (newest version) and JF VHT

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9blek

Reaction score
Both modules are in great condition. The XTC is the newest version and I'd be around $280 shipped (gift). The VHT is an early version (black face with white VHT) but it was recently updated and gone over by Rob. I already have modules that cover those tones so I'm lookin' for a dual R-verb or something similar OR might consider other modules i've been wanting to try ... Quickmod, Trilogy, voxless, or something similar.

Open to cash or trade offers on the XTC. (newest version) Great module guys ... just ground that I already have covered.

Jaded Faith XTC (newest version) still for sale or trade .... still can't decide if I can let the VHT go.

I know you are on the fence with the VHT but I have a question as I may be interested. Is it now updated to the same circuit as the current release? Meaning is yours the same as what I would get ordering a JF Ultra Lead?

I'll jump in, having owned both.

The VHT and the current JF Ultra Lead are completely different modules. The former is essentially the same as the discontinued JF Pitt, which was based on a VHT Pitbull 50/ST. It's basically a dry, heavy, articulate JCM800-type sound, not an eardrum-melting metal machine. That said, it's an outstanding module with a very distinctive sound and feel.

The new ultra lead is pure brutality, but can also get some great crunch tones to it. Think marshally but very dry punchy and more articulate.

Do not underestimate the Pittbull. It is tight and aggressive while still keeping the Marshall bark. It is seriously one of the best mods. I love it!

speed2dirt said:
Do not underestimate the Pittbull. It is tight and aggressive while still keeping the Marshall bark. It is seriously one of the best mods. I love it!

Perhaps that is my confusion. Is this one the Pittbull model?

Ok ... I will try to sit down tonight and make a final decision. I apologize for the indecision ... I decide to sell and then after I play it again I change my mind ! ahhhhh

Been known to do that myself, I think of selling my Gigmods SL then play it and change my mind.

Someone buy my XTC and maybe that will give me more incentive to sell the VHT so i can get a dual R-Verb !!!!