• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Peavey V-type EXP Pennsylvania

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckmehh

Reaction score
I have a Peavey V-type EXP special edition for sale here. This guitar is a looker and a player! It has a gloss black finish with beautiful abalone binding around the body, neck, and headstock. It is definitely a head turner. Couple these looks with the Grover tuners, string thru bridge, and EMG 81/85 active pickups and it really is a sweet guitar. I will also be including a very nice Hardshell case for it.

There are really no blemishes on it, typical buckle rash on the back but nothing major at all just some minor scratches here and there.

Will consider all offers (trades or cash but won't go lower than $450 cash). I want most a good Power conditioner, rack case, noise gate, sonic maximizer/sonic stomp, ABY switcher, and compressor but will consider all guitars, amps, effects, whatever you have and want to trade.

Thanks for checkin it out.

Email me for pics at [email protected]