• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Sacred Groove Fisch SOLD!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
I'm going through modules like crazy these days, but I keep going back to the same 5 or 6 over and over again anyway. Loaded out with Brown/Strato, Tight, and Shift switches...as well as a bi color LED that changes with the Brown/Strato switch from blue to green. It's awesome, totally NAILS the Alice in Chains thing...think "Grind". The only trades I'm interested in are Jaded Faith gainers that aren't in my sig, otherwise $$$ shipped/paypal gift.

8230380f39e2112bf5e221e0bc64eaa7.jpg

I'm a big fan of my Fisch mod! Good deal here - it does some cool mid range tones that really speak to me.

My Fisch is at Scott's right now getting some updates! I really like it the way it is but having the switches will make it more versatile. Great mod.