• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Synergy Syn-30 Head, Plexi module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnjazz

Reaction score
Had this listed before and changed my mind, but with an upcoming move it’s back on the sale block. Don’t need to sell and have more than a few guilty regrets listing it, but it’s not getting any use with my current crop of amps.

This is a Synergy Syn-30 Head with a custom black and gold front panel by Synergy to give it that Marshall look (stock panel also included).

Comes with a Synergy Plexi module. For the money this is the best Synergy rig I think you can get.

$1300 cash/PPG/Venmo for a local sale (Nashville, TN). Non local add PayPal fee and actual shipping.

Will also consider splitting the amp and the module up if I have buyers for both.

features:

3 channel 30 watt head
Dedicated clean channel
Single module slot
6L6 power section
12AX7 preamp section
DI with cab emulation
Silent mode (DI out only)
MIDI channel switching
serial fx loop

Includes foot switch

Not really looking for trades unless you have a Splawn Supersport EL34 in a smallbox, but feel free to offer. Trade value is slightly higher than cash price if so.

I also have a Budda SuperDrive 30 2x12 combo for sale if there’s any interest in that. Feel free to PM regarding either amp.

Pics here —> https://imgur.com/a/jOSjKtt

> custom black and gold front panel by Synergy <

Is that an option they offer to customers who order direct, or do you Know A Guy ?

iekobrid said:
> custom black and gold front panel by Synergy <

Is that an option they offer to customers who order direct, or do you Know A Guy ?

I know a guy...who had it custom made by Synergy and then sold me the amp, lol.

Meanwhile, it’s still for sale although I’m very much on the fence about letting it go.