• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Ultra XL Stocker - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
Looking to unload my stock Randall Ultra XL & XTC modules. Both are in good shape, and work great. These are chrome face modules.

Looking to get:

XTC = $105 - SOLD!

Ultra XL = $135 - SOLD!

Both are shipped & PP gift.

Will take trades + cash on my part, depending on what it is. And I'll certainly entertain offers.

Thanks.

- Bruce J.

Just a thought...you should seriously consider turning that XTC into a Jaded Faith XTC SE with the mid sweep. Great for low to high gain and a pretty different voice and feel to the SL-OD100. The mid sweep allows a wide range of EQ options too.

nitrous12 said:
Just a thought...you should seriously consider turning that XTC into a Jaded Faith XTC SE with the mid sweep. Great for low to high gain and a pretty different voice and feel to the SL-OD100. The mid sweep allows a wide range of EQ options too.

I hear ya, but I'm looking for something more in Snakebite/Mamba, Angel, territory. Plus I could always grab an XTC SE here in the classifieds sometime in the future!

How soon do you need to unload them I would be interested in your Blackface for sure and possibly the XTC as well.

Sorry for the delay... I need to keep the blackface for now at least. I expected to get a beefier clean tone out of the JF R'Verb that I just picked up. So, until I can find a good, beefy modded clean (Texas Special, Vybe Deluxe, or similar), I need this for my clean tones. Sorry for the tease...

The Ultra XL & XTC are still on the block though, as I've no need for them.