• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Modded Modern **NO LONGER FOR SALE**

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insightibanez

Reaction score
Modded Modern: $120/OBO **For Sale***

Its been modifed by sacredgroove. It has a mid voice switch, and a bass cap switch. The faceplate does show signs of scratches from being drilled right next to the Treble print. But in no way hurts the integrity of the module.

All prices include payapled and shipped!!

The Modern
103_0275.jpg

i know the feeling...wife said i wont be happy with any amp,,no matter what it is.....she is prolly right....( guitars too )

Cannot believe you can't sell that Modern..I have Pete's version that it is modelled off and it sounds freakin' killer...especially with that mid switch.

:twisted:

insightibanez said:
Modern Module might be available for sale again, I should know by thursday morning!!! Let me know if your interested.

Sorry man...don't know why my PMs didn't come through...can't buy it now...definately back on the market.

What are u slackers waiting for..? :D