• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Pete/Gig Modded Modern & Recto (modded to grail)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbause

Reaction score
Asking $140 shipped for the Recto/Grail

The $200 shipped on the Pete Modern.
Has the usual mods, plus a little more midrange because I use it as a lead module.
I HATE to sell this mod, but I'm only keeping one high gainer and one clean mod.

Only reason I'm selling these is I have some Vet bills to pay, and theres a guitar I want.

Expect to see some other stuff popping up for sale as well.

Thanks.

JKD said:
KB is good peeps!

Thanks man. :D

Sucks to have to sell these :(
But between all the craziness going on in my life on top of finally finding the exact guitar I've been wanting this has to happen.

Recto is sold :D

Someone buy this modern please.
Kick *** mod, it goes with the 1086 very well imo. I wish I could keep it, but I've gotta clean out everything but the necessities.

The Modern has a cool tone stock...it really sings.

Petes mods really take it up there...I have the more expensive one with switchable mid voicings and bass switch.

Which high gainer you keeping? (Please don't say 1087! :-( )

JKD said:
The Modern has a cool tone stock...it really sings.

Petes mods really take it up there...I have the more expensive one with switchable mid voicings and bass switch.

Which high gainer you keeping? (Please don't say 1087! :-( )

Yep, keeping the pete 1086 and my blackface.
It just works well for me and my band.
I've just been using a boost for solos and leads, so that's why I'm selling the modern.

This mod is awesome for leads, I wish I could keep it, my band is recording and I really wanted to use it.
Same goes for the recto and sl+.
Gotta do what I've gotta do, to get that fiddle as well as take care of my pup.
I've got about $1k worth of gear up sale on CL right now.