• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Randal / Egnater / Jaded Faith / Salvation / Sacred Groove MTS Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webrthomson

Reaction score
I'm moving to Synergy modules and therefore cleaning out some modules I'm not using or replacing:

GksqmEK.jpg

They are (in order in the picture):

Egnater Bman dual module - Bassman, clean on channel 1, driven on channel b, latest version with voicing button and channel switch for Randall hardware - sold

Egnater SL dual module - Marshall Super lead - Clean on channel a, Hendrix on channel b - sold!

Sacred Groove Afterlife dual module - Bogner Ubershall - has channel switch for Randall hardware - sold!

Jaded Faith Twox single channel module - Tweed clean meets Vox clean - sold!

Salvation Chupacabra single channel module - sold!

Randall KH-3 single channel module - Sold

Egnater Erect dual channel module - Mesa Dual Recto type tones, latest version with voicing button and channel switch for Randall hardware - Sold

All prices assume PPG (I'm happy for you to use normal PayPal but I'll expect you to add 4% for fees), I'm in the UK but happy to post - to US should be about $20 or so :)

Thanks!

Ross