• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall Blackface, Salvation Nuke2

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale are a few modules I'm clearing out - have others on order so these can go. All of them are with out tubes - and prices have been adjusted accordingly.

First up is a custom Salvation Nuke 2 (has a glow in the dark faceplate) that kind of sounds like a cross between a deadplate and a Mamba (a bit of both - and falls into either category), It has a tight switch, mid sweep and a mid contour switch, but I already have a Deadplate I and a Pit Viper (the original Mamba) so this is redundant - has some checking of the lacquer on the faceplate - $PENDING
MTSnuke2.jpg

Last up is a stock Blackface - black stripe face plate - good shape, no issues - $PENDING

Not really looking for too much in the way of trades - so really only the things on this list are of any interest to me. Trade interests include: a RM20 head, MythFX Trition, TC Electronic Mini Polytune, Xotic AC Plus, Analogman Mini Chorus (3 knob), Pedaltrain JR HC, or a Gigrig Generator