• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RANDALL LOGOS: Gus G, Hammett, Lynch, ALL SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Reaction score
ALL LOGOS HAVE BEEN SOLD

Will consider reasonable offers!

I have several Randall logos for sale--some used, some new. I acquired these either used via eBay or this classifieds section or purchased new from Randall.

From top to bottom as illustrated in photos:

1. white on black USED
2. white on black USED
3. white on black USED
4. smaller silver on black USED
5. Skull and Bones/Lynch box - smaller combo style - silver on black NEW

6. silver on black USED
7. silver on black USED

8. GUS G Gold foil outline on black NEW - shown wrapped in factory plastic
9. GUS G Gold foil outline on black NEW - taken out of factory plastic
The gold foil outline is very shiney, does not show up well in the photo.

10. silver outline on black NEW - shown wrapped in factory plastic
11. silver outline on black NEW - taken out of factory plastic

I do not recall what I paid for any of these logos and apparently did not save the paperwork. I'm asking $20 for new logos #'s 8-11, and $15 for the remaining logos (OBO). Add $5 shipping in the 48 States. Contact me for a shipping quote if you are outside of the 48 States. Reasonable offers on single or multiple logos considered. WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS!

I used a scanner for the photos, thinking it would be more up close and in focus. The color did not always turn out that well however, such as with the gold foil logos.

RanLogo2.jpg

RanLogo1.jpg

RanLogo3.jpg

one silver outline logo no longer available, skull logos also no longer available. All other logos still available!

Thanks Jay!

Okay, so now both silver foil logos are gone. I still have both gold foil (Gus G) logos and all the older style logos available.

Got it today. Wow, that was lightning fast! Thanks a lot man!!