• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall RM100C 2x12 combo amp with two modules or so...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the RM100 2x12 combo, which I love, but cannot stand carrying around because its just too heavey for me. It's in excellent condition, I had a problem with trying 6v6s in it and blew a bunch of fuses but have since had that fixed 100% and new Tung-Sol 6L6GC quad are installed. It's a bit used with a few dents and dings but structurally fine, and definately has just been used, not abused. I have one texas eminence heat and one celestion g12t-75 speakers in it at the moment, a combination I love. I have an RF4 footswitch I use with it and it works just like the RF3 but with an extra button that if pressed acts just like the 1st one, but could be useful for midi programming if you use it.

. I also have a blackface module that was modded, and sounds amazing but has a loose connection or something and has stopped working. I might just throw it in if you'd like, or am willing to sell it seperately so shoot me an email if your interested in that alone.

I can't think of anything else to add, except I would prefer not to ship it, but will if I have to-I'm going out of town so i wouldn't be able to ship it out until after 8/10. So if your from chicagoland, or within 150 miles it would be best. I'll deliver it in person up to 150 miles if you buy it for my asking price of 1200.

I am open to offers, but all offers with shipping will be subject to shipping and handling charges. Continental states only! Will accept paypal, or cash in person.

If you want just the combo without the speakers though....or modules...let me know and make me an offerr.

SOLD THE CLEAN MODULE-PRICE LOWERED TO 875, plus shipping costs if you can pick it up.

An XTC and a Clean module.

But if no one buys the blackface module I have that doesn't work at the moment before I sell the amp itself then I will include that as well.

If your within the continental US and can pay paypal, or pick it up locally.... make me a reasonable offer and its yours.

I just sold the clean module, so the new price is 875, plus the cost of shipping if you can't pick it up(cont 48 only).