• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS?...RM 50

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Hilligan

Reaction score
My RM50 still has a problem with the first module slot and I haven't really had time to check it.

Chassis is in excellent condition physically but has a weird problem on module slot 1. Still usable but weird.

The problem it has is described here:
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=

Would include stock tubes and I also have a pair of EH and JJ 6L6's, no headshell.

$175 plus shipping paypal gift.

Jeff, I'd possibly be interested in making an offer but don't know what the problem with slot 1 is.. The link in your post is no good. What is it doing?

warlok said:
Jeff, I'd possibly be interested in making an offer but don't know what the problem with slot 1 is.. The link in your post is no good. What is it doing?

basically at low volumes theres this crackling sound as notes decay... at loud volumes it's not noticable, especially on high gain modules (more notable on clean ones). IThe previous owner talked to Rob from Jaded Faith mods and replaced the parts that he suggested, but that didnt work. I have not had anytime to work on it so its gotta go!