• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Salvation Angel - SOLD!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byzon

Reaction score
Up for sale is one Salvation Angel module for Randall MTS series. As shown in the pictures, this one is in great shape, cosmetically, and has no issues functionally or sonically. This is Tony's take on the ENGL sound: it's a beast, highly recommended for thick, brutal-sounding rhythm work, with nearly endless sustain and excellent pick articulation for soloing. I am only selling it to help fund some new gear, and admit I am reluctant to see this one go.

$350 gets it shipped to your door. Continental US only please.

PM me if interested.

IMG_1781_zpsc1f1c3ae.jpg
[/URL][/img]
IMG_1782_zpsc5cea5c6.jpg
[/URL]
[/img]
IMG_1783_zpsd70746c8.jpg
[/URL]
[/img]

I'm surprised - not much interest! This is a killer mod, and I thought it would go quickly.

Can I entice anyone with an offer to buy it for $300.00 shipped? Otherwise, it's off to ebay in a few days...

C'mon! Someone out there must appreciate the tone this thing is capable of! Reasonable offers considered!

I'd really rather not list this one on ebay if I can avoid it!

PM me!

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

dcg8 said:
This is arguably one of the best high gain mods available. For $300 it's a steal.

What makes it one of the best? Just curious as I am not familiar with these.

It's just a great combination of highly articulate pick attack plus liquid sustain. It has a great overall frequency response - really just cuts through and is great for soling and rhythm work. Also, it is easily the highest gain module I have ever used: I've tried just about every stock high gain module, and have owned the Salvation Mamba and Markus, The JF XMG+, etc. No competition - it's a screamer. The thing just sounds great.

nitrous12
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:08 pm Post subject:
dcg8 wrote:
This is arguably one of the best high gain mods available. For $300 it's a steal.

What makes it one of the best? Just curious as I am not familiar with these.

Go to the Salvation web site and listen to the sound clips. It's just a great crisp high gain tone. In my opinion it's like a modified Marshall tone with more low mids.

Here is the link straight to the Angel page with the sound samples.

http://salvationmods.com/index.php?page=angel

PRICE DROP!!!!

OK: final offer before ebay. Here it is:

$275 shipped to your door with PayPal Gift, Continental US Lower 48. Extra shipping applies outside lower 48.

Anyone?