• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/Trade: Dual JF 59RR

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcoR

Reaction score
I am willing to part with my Jaded Faith Dual 59RR. $435 shipped/paypal

I would also consider trading for other dual modules:
1. Even trade for other JF or Voodoo modded duallies.
2. Trade for stock Egnater dual modules plus money on your end.
3. Trade for Salvation, SG or Friedman dual mods plus money on my end.

11917080826_4e741dc55e_c.jpg

Assuming this module does not have the JF channel switch installed so that it can be used on Rm100's ?

MarcoR said:
I'm really surprised there hasn't been more interest in this module. :?

It looks a little different to the Single Channel Module in terms of features or perhaps it's just the labelling? Could use more info about the switches, not sure there's documentation on it anywhere :)

It looks like it has the Egnater style push button Voice, so I imagine this takes the place of the Voice toggle on the Single.

Single has JTM/JMP switch - is this also on here...

Don't have a Diode Clip label on a Single, figured that was a Silverado thing but there is a 2/3 stage switch for example..

JMP on channel A is great for classic rock and dynamic open sounding solos, channel B is JCM mode and gets 80s hair perfectly. The 2nd & 3rd gain stage switch goes from open sounding vintage to more compressed hot rodded tone. The voice push switch scoops the mids for a more modern tone. I never use the clipping switch but along with the comp/limit effect, it tends to add some glass.

I had the JF 59RR Platinum and loved it but this dual version is much more useful. The ability to footswitch between two of the many great sounds makes it better for live playing.