• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Voodoo UG-Jose Module ---SOLD---

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to try this but being unemployed has some drawbacks. I would trade a Gigmods Ultra XL with a Mr Scary faceplate for it however.

Wait this is the SL+ correct?? The link takes you to the Super-V page. This should sound like a JCM800 or some other hot-rodded marshall correct.

Yes you are correct, it's a type JCM800 mod. They do this same exact mod to all different types of Randall modules and that is just the pic they used. Go to this page and look under the SL+ mods. Then click on UG Jose mods.

http://www.voodooamps.com/home/Modifications/AMPMODIFICATIONS/RandallMods/tabid/387/Default.aspx

yeah its just confusing because the UG-Jose mod for both the SL+ and the Super-V take you to the description for the super-V. The "sear" mod is different.

Im not sure how to send the money as a gift option. Is it the same if I just add the 3% to the purchase price or does the gift option waive the paypal fees?

Never mind I just added the 3%. Money sent