• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/FS: Salvation Terrier II

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
OK, up on the block is an excellent condition Terrier II...All the bells and whistles including the versatile voicing pot...You want VHT tones outta your MTS, this is your module...Sounds amazing and can go from low gain to extreme...The cleaner side (especially with a strat) is soooo good and the heavy is as heavy as it gets...

0102131101a-1.jpg

$435 shipped ConUS w/paypal gift or please add 3.5% for standard...(On Hold-Pending Payment)

For trades or partial trades....
I'm looking for Salvation:
Graphic OR
DuoPlex
H-Watt

JF:
Quickmod

SG:
Bully

Great seller and great module. Truly one of the best IMHO. The module that is. FIG ain't so bad either. :D

rblyn said:
CM- You back in full force? Where ya been?
Yeah man, it looks like it. :D
I got my old Pete Turley Ultra from SALVAGED,(great guy to deal with), picked up a Stonerverb from Figg, have a Terrier II on hold with Figg, and finally have a Benzin being shipped from Diciple. I am supremely stoked!