• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/FT Gigmods 1087 and Gigmods KH3..Great Prices!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alowerdeep

Reaction score
These are both very cool modules...just scored a Salvation 1666 and it fits better with the Kranken I believe....

The 1087 is in great shape...very versatile with the gain boost and the bass boost.This is like a 1086 on steroids and then some...would take $250 shipped in the conus..

Gigmods KH3....also in great shape and sounds awesome..a blend of a marshall and a recto to my ear.....$175 shipped in the conus...

Always interested in trades for otehr high gainers....would trade both for a Salvation Salvado,Mash-all,Angel to name a few or some one on one swaps,ect....

:shock:
These are great prices! You cannot buy a stocker
and have them modded to this extent for this
amount. The 1087 is awesome! :twisted:
Any MTS owner should try one.

BigBrewtus said:
:shock:
These are great prices! You cannot buy a stocker
and have them modded to this extent for this
amount. The 1087 is awesome! :twisted:
Any MTS owner should try one.

Yeah,they are both very cool and priced to sell,but it seems modules have been moving slowly the last few weeks.....

I'll take that Gigmods KH-3 in trade if you're into the Salvado Deluxe.

I don't really need it but they're a fun module to have around :)

Both are still available....Almost tempted to just keep the KH3..it hangs with my 2 salvations....