Furman Power Conditioner

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadHatter_Lurch

Reaction score
Hey there, I am very curious. I was going to one of my favorite music stores in the area. The new guy has quite an impressive pedal board, and was telling me about the Power Conditioner on it. I was just thinking, if it was really that important for pedals it would be equally important for the amp. This sounds like a good product, but if it was really as valuable as it sounds, wouldn't you be able to get it separate from a full board? The only place I have seen one other than that is a rack mount. Please, let e know what you think.

Peace!
Mad due to lack of conditioner.... Maybe

ehhh...it's not a miracle worker, old cities like my hometown of Philadelphia weren't built to supply every room in every house with a TV, air conditioner and a computer. Thus, the noise level in my amp always sucked during peak times.

That being said, I've had my Furman rack since 1988 without issue

I got one of these and it is the best I've used. I have used Furhman before and it is decent. This rack unit is made in the USA and specs out better than stuff twice the price made over in China. It is some serious ****. Check out the specs and compare. It's also on sale right now. I would 100% recommend this over almost anything out there.
Check it: http://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=AC120S&cid=61

So, it seams like it would be a prudent choice to get one of these to power my RM100, and extension chord for my pedal board? It seams like, in a strange place with strange power you can prevent the evil side of a funky ball of tits from entering your amp and making your speakers funkify the wrong way, because the funk is a living creature. I will think on this funky development

Peace!
~Funky Ball - o - Hat from outer-space

:lol: The Trey is strong with this one...

Anywho... You remember This Sixth Day? Derf has a Furman unit, and the power was bein all kinds of funky at the Rockfest that you guys played at. They used Derf's power conditioner and didn't have a single issue.

I know I'll get one once I start gigging.

Keep Funk alive, my funky brothers!!! If you gonna funk, you gots to funk strong. Let your funkiness be known, but don't let bad juice send the evil side of a funky ball of tits into your game. Funk wit da funky ****.
Translation: Carvin is made in the USA and has programmable sequential power up so when you flick the switch on you don't get pops or thumps from your speakers and you don't suddenly suck a bunch of power all at once from the breaker box. Also each outlet is capable of delivering 20A instead of the standard 15A that you find in most Fuhrman, Monster, Alesis ect... Most importantly is has RMF/EMI filtering that significantly reduces noise from various sources of interference. Makes for a cleaner sound and more protected rig.