FX Loop on Lynch Box

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julia

Reaction score
Yes, I'm going to start using it. I miss my reverb. And now that my KH1 has arrived, so has my Blackface Twin -- with the use of the FX loop.

I was torn between trying a DI box to use the -15 db PAD since the EBTech thing actually added noise that wasn't there before. Using that pad with stomp box FX and turning up the MV to compensate or going with a unit that could handle +4 db.

I was looking at the Roland RE-20 but couldn't get the information about the level because no one around here knows in the stores. So I pulled the trigger on a rack mount.

I ended up with a Lexicon MX300 multi-fx unit which has the delays, tape echo, reverb, tremolo, rotary, chorus, flanger, phaser effects. Basically more than I'll use, and they're studio quality. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

I connected it to the Serial Loop since I can do wet/dry mix on the unit. Or should it go to the Parallel Loop?

So I need to ask this. I noticed that the store gave me balanced 1/4" cables to connect it to the loop. This won't screw up anything, will it?