• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Giving it up. RM4 + Modules Everything is SOLD Thanks Guys!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goalkpr101

Reaction score
Hey Guys Ive decided to downsize my stage setup so Im getting rid of my rack. Here is what Ive got.

RM4 Block letter with footswitch (purcheased from Veets987). Great shape but has a slight bend on the bottom rail under the #4 module. With the module in it you cant even see it. 375.00 + shipping. Sold

Blackface module - Chrome faceplate stock missing thumbscrews otherwise perfect. - 50.00 + shipping. Sold

1086 module - stock - 100.00 + shipping Sold

Jaded Faith Plexi - Module was purchased here but I cant remember who I got it from. Module has gain switch and tight switch - 110.00 + shipping. Everything you wished a Plexi should sound like. Sold

Grail Voodoo modded - Purchased from Coldmachine - 175.00 +shipping Back up for sale I have pics if anyone is interested or until I can get them posted. The tubes in this are 1 Tung Sol 12AX7 and a Ruby 12AX7A.Sale Pending to Coldmachine

All gear is in great shape. Everything has been in an ATA Road case and well taken care of. I can supply pics to anyone interested.

I'll take that Blackface for 50 bucks shooooooootttt sonnnn! That's wild! I'll get with you by pm.

Thanks, I was wondering if it was sold yet. Was it a custom mod, dual rec mod, or UG-Jose mod? I am interested in having a treadplate or grail modded by Voodoo. Would you mind describing the improvement over the stock grail for reference?

Detroit ABA said:
Thanks, I was wondering if it was sold yet. Was it a custom mod, dual rec mod, or UG-Jose mod? I am interested in having a treadplate or grail modded by Voodoo. Would you mind describing the improvement over the stock grail for reference?
I honestly don't know what the mod entailed. I bought it from a board member. I can tell you that it sounds...cheweyer than a stock Grail, with a much lower noise floor.