• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Cranky Angel

DSC01290.jpg

Just to be clear, not my pic...Stole it from Ray (should have asked first)...Condition is still as pictured...She's been well cared for...

This is custom Salvation Mods Angel B with the bright switch turned into a tight switch...Has Balls, High Gain, Mid-Edge, and Contour toggles...In excellent condition...Custom reflective faceplate...I just had to try this one myself but unfortunately cannot keep it right now....SO...

425 shipped ConUS ... (Paypal gift)

or throw me some trade offers...

Katash said:
Hey Matt thought I had first dibs on that Angel if you don't dig it this time? :D
You should jump on this. He's having a minor stroke or he wouldn't be selling it. Ray and I had the same stroke which is why Fig has it. Buy it before his meds kick in and he changes his mind.

cold Machine said:
Katash said:
Hey Matt thought I had first dibs on that Angel if you don't dig it this time? :D
You should jump on this. He's having a minor stroke or he wouldn't be selling it. Ray and I had the same stroke which is why Fig has it. Buy it before his meds kick in and he changes his mind.
I had a minor stroke when I saw it up for sale. If I had the cash, Fig would be counting it by now and I would be eagerly camped out by my mailbox like some sort of junkie. LOL

Mattfig said:
Katash said:

All yours for the taking....I gotta stop the dibs thing as I never remember who said what... :)

Yeah I think the Forum should just provide more capacities for our PMs :D

I'd like to try this one too, but the MK22 and Fisch are in the works and I'm planing on an H-WATT after that. There's just too many modules! I can't afford them all!
:shock:

I'll tell you guys considering this one this: This module will NOT disappoint...It is the tightest gain I've ever heard...It just sounds killer on chugging and low tunings...Also gives a great Marshall-esque tone when all the OD functions are off so it's like a two in one...But this one having the tight switch just puts it over the edge and above all Angels A or B I've played...

I won't be crying if I end up keeping her...

This one is a dandy. I haven't played the 'cranky' version, but my Angel B is pretty tight. A keeper for sure.

drewiv said:
This one is a dandy. I haven't played the 'cranky' version, but my Angel B is pretty tight. A keeper for sure.

Thanks Drew...Quite honestly, the magic of this one is that it is actually noticeably tighter than my previous Angel B...I didn't really "get it" 'til I was playing low and just chugging along....WOW! This thing is a monster...

Although it appears a deal has been struck....So, she's on hold....

Sorry boys...And Julia...I think she may be spoken for....