• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Great RM100 deal on Ebay for someone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randall-RM-100-MTS-Head-Series-Tube-Amp-100-Watt-Guitar-AMP-Black-face-/251177003006?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7b50e7fe
It comes with stock Blackface, Recto and Deluxe modules!
Not my auction, but someone should snatch this! :shock:

I saw this too, but compared to the deals in Guitar Center used, it's not too hot. Tuscon GC has an empty RM100M for $399, and Beaumont TX has a loaded RM100M for $549.

I don't like GC, but they have great prices on the MTS stuff.

Nah, Agree with Don- I've seen better....My listing below for an RM100 is WAY better actually :D

DonP said:
I saw this too, but compared to the deals in Guitar Center used, it's not too hot. Tuscon GC has an empty RM100M for $399, and Beaumont TX has a loaded RM100M for $549.

I don't like GC, but they have great prices on the MTS stuff.

With GC you have to pay sales tax and shipping...the shipping is usually pretty cheap through them,but depending on your sales tax rate with the extra shipping,if they took a reasonable offer on the auction,you could come out about the same in the end......

I called GC pretending I wanted to buy. The GC deal would cost me $596.86 shipped to my door. That's the RM100M head and 3 $100 modules. That's paying $296.86 for the head.

6.25% tax and $12.50 shipping.

The only thing is, you are getting 3 "weak" modules.

Depending on the offer that other place is willing to accept would determine if it is really a better deal.....my sales tax rate is also 10%.....

The module in the middle has a sticker on it that reads BOGNER. There was a forumite a while back that I did a few deals with that was doing that. It may have been his head. He self modded a few modules that was pretty good.