Happy V Day here!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
My RM100 and KHX cab is arriving on Valentines Day! BAM!
I seriously cannot wait till it gets here, I'm taking it to the hangar where I work and blasting the entire bay! Pics and clips soon! By the way, is anyone here even interested in stocker clips? I'm fresh in the MTS world and I would be...sure I'm not the only one. It'll be quality practice for my Salvo demos! XD

Dude...Rock it out!!! Welcome to MTS. Stockers are cool too. Modded is better, but that really goes without saying. I played stockers for years before I found this forum and even heard of modded modules. I just used a boost in front to tighten things up. MTS, even stock, kills most other amps. When you start getting into the pricey boutique stuff, it is a little more iffy, but that's what modded modules are for. :wink:

Thanks man, glad to be here! Oh, I have plans for future mods, for sure. I just didn't wanna be that dude posting Stocker clips in the meantime while the MTS heavy hitters are all "Blackface and Plexi demo? Psssssh, who needs THAT? I got 9 JF's and 3 Salvo's!" Hahahaha! I did notice that there weren't an abundance of quality stock demos around, and I like to do a lot of homework when deciding on gear...I love what I've heard out of the modded preamps, so I'm gonna post these until I get my hands on some. If anything as I said earlier, to practice making killer demos for when I do finally get 'em! I don't think I've been as excited over ANY gear as I am right now! The anticipation is drivin' me nuts!

Jaymzrock said:
Hey Daryl...What's the R14 mod do for the XTC? I understand the C1 tightens up the bottom end...heh.
[email protected] tightens the low end. The XTC is notorious for getting really muddy when you drop tune unless you tighten it up. Pick attack is real quick too. R14@43k is stock on the newer mods, but I had an 05' with a 29k instead. So I just updated it. I got the tips from this other thread here on the forum. Here's the thread: http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=9669&start=30
Page 3 contains the tips I used. :wink:

I love hearing any clips. Not only for the tones but to hear the differences in everybodies playing styles and influences on the guitar.