Has anyone got any mamba or angel b sound/video clips?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had to throw a line out for this one I'd say the Mamba and Angel are both brutal and amazing....The real difference comes from the Mamba being more recto-oriented and the Angel being almost more of a super-hot-rodded Marshall....With some extra beef...

Single notes sound better through a Mamba and chording sounds better through an Angel....Both are killer....Both are mean as hell....You can't go wrong....Angel is more versatile....Mamba is just great tone no matter how you dial it in....

oops, my signature changed...
www.soundclick.com/bluebloodmonkeyproject

All the rhythms are Mamba. Suck & Guilty are with a stock Epi LP Gothic 7 string, Deep is with a Gibsion Gothic LP. Leads are the orange tone on Gigmods Recto

Angel compared to Mamba
Angel has more clarity and articulation, ability to get into a marshally mids territory, great for quick pickers/shredders. Ability to get brutal

Mamba is more of a super-Recto. Not the greatest module for pure tone enthusiasts, but excellent for angry aggressive rhythms. Gives huge low end, but somehow retains tightness. I've heard clips of more classic metal tones too. Mamba is in the must try category because it very different from any other.

Clearly my favorite module

^Thanks!

I have since upgraded that Epi with all new wiring and CTS pots...but even a stock $250 Epi can slay going into the Mamba!