HELP!!! desperately need dimensions for RM20 head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madman77

Reaction score
hey y'all.

I have to send my little baby across the country in a couple of days.
I desperately need the dimensions for it so that I can build the case before I fly out to the gig.

Still can't understand why Randall doesn't list Dimensions and Weight on the Randall website

Please!! if any of you guys have a RM20H and a measuring tape I would be most grateful.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, :D :D

Dude, I just played a rm20 combo today and measured it, the width showed 17 1/4 inches. Is the head 2 inches narrower than the combo?

stupid randall website has absolutely no info on the RM20. no manual, no specs, nothing.

really frustrating.

I have a 1x12 cab that I want to know if the head will fit on top of.

thanks
blako

I have mine sitting on top of my randall 1x12 and it is a perfect match.