Help me decide on some new mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As it stands no, I think Im getting a salvado deluxe, custom 3, either a terrier or s1s0, a Friedman hbe and a stock xtc

Personally I use a JF modified Ultra for my Lynch tones.
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=80648#80648
Ignore any clip that has "Axe Trak" in the title. Only listen to Avada Kedavra 6L6 and Avada Kedavra EL34.

Rod said:
I have a JF Rockerverb and Mr Soldano... They are great high gain modules and reasonably priced

I've got a real Rockerverb and get great tones out of it.

I had a rockerverb myslef and a salvo stonerverb, wish I still had the stonerverb, sounded better than the real deal IMO

Mikal69 said:
I had a rockerverb myslef and a salvo stonerverb, wish I still had the stonerverb, sounded better than the real deal IMO

Does the stoneverb come with the rockverb's clean channel too?

It has a clean channel that's more usuful, I felt. Like a cross between the rockerverb clean with some ac-30 chime and upper mids thrown in. Even better is you could get a amazing clean on the stonerverb in the lead mode with the gain at 9 o'clock ish and the get full bore slipknot style metal at 2:30 and above. Just a sick range with that mod, wish I still had that one.