HELP WITH RIG!?!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babykiller

Reaction score
so recently i came across a randall rm100 used at L&M for about $700, so of course i bought it and love it. the only thing im having trouble with is setting up my effects loops. my rig so far is fairly simple seeing as iv only been playing guitar for about 3 years and dont have any income. so if anybody on here could tell me what order to put things in for my effects loops that would be great. if possible i want nothing running infront of the amp except for the wireless. so heres the gear:iv got the rm100, boss dd-3 digital delay, dunlop original crybaby wah, bbe maxcom dual compressor/noise gate/sonic maximizer, samson airline 77 wireless, and a boss ns-2 noise suppressor. the main trouble im having is getting the wah to work in the effects loop, i dunno if its possible but any help would be appreciated

if possible i want nothing running infront of the amp
signal flow is much different in front of the amp, I don't see any way around that unless you just ditch everything and go with a simple 1 line guitar to amp

everything you listed could go in front in this order
  • samson airline 77 wireless
    dunlop original crybaby wah,
    boss dd-3 digital delay,
    boss ns-2 noise suppressor.

you could go delay in the loop and get a decent tone, but that's a tangled web of wires that I'd just go in front with it...I would abandon the maxcom, guitar amps are naturally saturated enough where this piece may be detracting from the rm tone-- less is more. In fact, I find delay annoying in a live setting, unless youre drummer is keyed off a metronome you'll never get the time right and it just gets cluttered

the main trouble im having is getting the wah to work in the effects loop, i dunno if its possible but any help would be appreciated
Yea, unless your going for some wacked out audioslave effect, the wah need to be after the guitar, NOT IN THE FX LOOP. I like it before the OD boost, others like it after