Holy Screaming Eagle S*!t!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Napalm

Reaction score
WoW! Just WoW!

Today was the first day in the new rehearsal space and I finally had a chance to fire up my Lynch Box, with Lynch cabinet, at a good volume today. I loaded it up with JTM, KH2 and Mr. Scary and was really blown away. It took it a few minutes to really warm up but man did this thing sound good.

I really liked the JTM module. Nice 'clean' distorted tone that cleans up well with volume rolled off. The KH2 was pretty aggressive even with a low gain setting. It felt pretty good overall and each string was able to be heard well. It has a great low end thunk as well.

The Mr. Scary I used for leads and this thing has a tone of gain on it. I liked it with the bright switch off. Just an amazing amp all around. I'll be trying out my Super V module in it later on. I can't imagine how well these modules sound with mods.

I was playing through it with a mutt guitar that has an EMG 81 in it tuned down a 1/2 step. I was very, very pleased with it. At some point we'll do some live recordings down the line.