• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I want to hear, try, buy, trade for, steal SG Afterlife

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grbassist

Reaction score
Yes I know it probably won't happen now that SG isn't making any new order Afterlife mods, but I'm putting this out there...

I WANT ONE!

I have a couple of great modules I could be talked into trading for it.

One is my custom Jaded Faith Ultra XL with gain cut/boost, 3 way tight, 3 way mid voice, mid sweep knob, and presence knob. It sounds great and extremely versatile...create your own tone machine.

or.....possibly... my beloved Mamba SE....maybe.... (and only 'cause I COULD get another new Mamba with diff switch)

These are two of THE Best high gain modules I've heard.
I'm only considering trading them because I have the Angel E that seems to be my go to hi gain mod (even though I'v been told here on the forum that the JF Ultra XL and the Mamba SE are better)

Here are a couple video clips (phone video, but not bad).....

http://youtu.be/u1YucTKzNt8

http://youtu.be/w4iDdSVFKds

If nothing else, please make a decent Afterlife clip if you have one!

Yep- Bogner Uberschall- does it very well. grbassist- sorry if I was the one to spur on the GAS attack! :lol:

rblyn said:
Yep- Bogner Uberschall- does it very well. grbassist- sorry if I was the one to spur on the GAS attack! :lol:

Maybe a LITTLE! :)
After reading a few reviews along with yours, It's the only one left I want to try....and then I heard SG won't be making new mods for at least a while.

I just traded my Ultra XL for a JF Ultra Lead, so obviously it isn't available to trade. (but the Mamba SE....MAYBE)

Seriously though, if any new Afterlife owners out there don't think it's your tone, contact me.

Good luck on that one...I just got mine and am just letting the glue cure around that mod and my 3rd RM100 slot...

It will be worth the wait...In the meantime, just play your most awesome high gainer and imagine it in 3D...It will be like you already have one! :lol:

Mattfig said:
Good luck on that one...I just got mine and am just letting the glue cure around that mod and my 3rd RM100 slot...

It will be worth the wait...In the meantime, just play your most awesome high gainer and imagine it in 3D...It will be like you already have one! :lol:

Yeah Matt- I totally agree with your assessment. This one to me is a game changer in the "3D" and fullness department. I dont know what Scott did differently with this one (other than a mile of wire like you said about the CC30) but its different for sure. It has more of that pure, rich tube warmth and detail than my other high gainers...almost like there are 5 preamp tubes in there instead of two!

Sorry grbassist! Just sayin! :wink: